JOIN THE TEAM!
The Doctors of Real Estate is looking for new and experienced agents who thrive in a fast-paced, team orientated environment. Joining our team will mean stretching yourself and growing as a professional. We have a proven training and business model to help take your new or current career to the next level! Be a part of the #1 best place to work in Macomb County. Text me separate, 586-942-3170! Text me your name and “I am ready to be hired!”
Benefits of Joining Doctors of Real Estate:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Access to all of our locations
- Continued training and coaching to ensure your success
- Accountability systems
Costs paid for by Team Leader include:
- State of the art client relationship management software (CRM)
- For sale signs
- Auto dialers
- Full time administrative staff
Our growing team is looking for highly motivated sales minded candidates who enjoy working in a team-orientated atmosphere. You will be responsible for assisting your clients through the home buying or home selling experience.
- Meet with prospective clients to sell The Doctors of Real Estate real estate services.
- Represent clients in the sale of their residential property (from going active on the market through closing).
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and proactively communicate with clients on a weekly basis.
- Conduct market analysis and explain market conditions to prospective clients.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- $80,000 – $150,000+
Why Join The Doctors of Real Estate Team?
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process.
- We provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Reliable transportation
- Laptop and cell phone
- Flexibility to work both evenings and weekends
- Competitive mindset
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations.
New agents: Doctors of Real Estate has a proven program that is designed to get you started on the right path. With our training, continued coaching and support, you will always have the guidance you need to succeed in the fast-paced world of real estate.
Experienced agents: Doctors of Real Estate believes in a work/life balance. Our agents have a full time administrative department to help you leverage your business. This allows you to focus on lead generation activities, which ultimately allows you to sell more homes. We’ll take care of processing, you take care of what you were meant to do! Service clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year