JOIN THE TEAM!
Looking for a great real estate career opportunity? Join the top producing real estate team, Doctors of Real Estate, at Keller Williams Realty Lakeside and become our real estate specialist. Be a part of the #1 best place to work in Macomb Twp.
We are looking for self driven professionals who are team-oriented and want to grow their real estate career alongside a hardworking team. If you are self motivated, enjoy a fast-paced work atmosphere, and can handle stressful situations then this might be a great role for you.
Joining a team isn’t a shortcut to making your life in real estate career easier. Being on a team means you understand the mission statement and you agree to the overall goal. Joining our team will mean stretching yourself and growing as a professional. If you are ready to grind out, commit to working hard, and setting up goals to achieve-please continue to read below.
- 1-24 months of experience as a licensed Realtor (in or outside of MICHIGAN).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to manage challenging situations with professionalism
- Self Motivated-proven track record of setting and meeting goals.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Competent communicator.
Residential real estate clients who are often only available outside of normal business hours. As a result, you can expect to regularly meet with prospective clients after 5 PM and on most weekends. To be considered for this role, you must be willing to regularly accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily.
- Meet with prospective clients to sell The Doctors of Real Estate real estate services.
- Represent clients in the sale of their residential property (from going active on the market through closing).
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and proactively communicate with clients on a weekly basis.
- Conduct market analysis and explain market conditions to prospective clients.
- Demonstrate mastery of essential sales skills in the Inside Sales Agent role before moving senior real estate specialist role. (4-6 months.)
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
You will be on the road 60-80% of the time meeting prospective clients in the Metro Detroit area. You will communicate with a wide variety of people daily and will deal with new challenges and situations regularly.
- You are the definition of Team Player and love seeing your co-workers achieve their goals.
- You can’t stand to leave things undone and follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly!
- You know how, and when, to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
Why Join The Doctors of Real Estate Team?
- With 18 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process.
- We provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
!Commission Based: $50k-$120k!!